So last night I could have sworn I heard a cry (from one of the kids), but wasn't quite sure. By the time I really woke up - it had stopped.
Then this morning I woke up and Eli was wet... all wet. He wet the bed and instead of waking up to get one of us, or change his pajamas, (or use the potty) he decided to go back to sleep. I asked him why he didn't get us and he said "I was just too tired". ...great I shouldn't be too upset. Its only the 2nd nighttime accident since we started wearing underwear to bed a few weeks ago. Not bad in my book!!
On a related note, it is absolutely beautiful outside. We spent about an hour out there. Eli was digging and I was on the phone trying to get roofing estimates. Then he finally found a worm (the ultimate prize when digging) and made me pick it up since he is too scared to touch it. I got pooped on. Yes, worm poop.
...aaahhhh.... its the simple things in life.
LOL!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Gross! You're brave. I don't touch bugs. I don't even like smashing them in my house, I can't stand the feeling of them under my shoe.
Post a Comment