I needed a change, and decided to get my hair cut. Thought it might be fun to get some highlights too. So I did. :) Guess there isn't really much to say about it... but yes, I like it.
Great haircut! I've been planning to cut mine for some time now. Just need to make the appt. I'm going to donate my hair, so I'm a little nervous about how short it will be. Hopefully not to short. It's down to my waist, so I'm hoping it will still hit my shoulders afterwards.
3 comments:
You have inspired me. I am getting my haircut sometime this week! I hope Great Clips does an okay job... eek!
I LOVE IT! You look so dang cute!
Cute jacket, too. Ya, I notice random stuff like that, sorry.
Great haircut! I've been planning to cut mine for some time now. Just need to make the appt. I'm going to donate my hair, so I'm a little nervous about how short it will be. Hopefully not to short. It's down to my waist, so I'm hoping it will still hit my shoulders afterwards.
Post a Comment