Another week, but nothing new. I do have a couple pictures I want to post - but of course I'm not at home and don't have access to them. Oh well. It was a nice boring weekend at home doing laundry and cleaning the bathroom and getting absolutely no sleep. I don't know what is wrong with Eli lately, but he has been so clingy... and it seems to be getting worse. Last night he was paranoid that Chris was going to leave and every 1/2 hour yelled down through the vent... Are you leaving yet? Are you still here Daddy? Go to bed already!!! I was thinking since we didn't go anywhere or leave maybe he would start to get over it, but he hasn't. So I'm really hoping its just a phase. Please, tell me its just a phase. He was screaming last night after Chris put him to bed... Daddy! Come back! - just because he "loves him and misses him" Hoy vay.
And I'll have to get back on tonight and update... Nathan has a follow-up appt at the doctors today. He had a bit of an ear infection last time and the doc wanted to make sure it cleared up properly (and my own personal thought that he was worried about the weight gain) Have to admit I'm curious myself. See if he is gaining any weight yet... I am enjoying my shrimpy little boy, but he really should gain at least a little weight over time. I guess we'll see. Maybe I'll get around to posting those pictures. There is one of Chris and Eli asleep that just melts my heart.
Monday, March 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Hannah is going through her "I don't want to go to sleep yet" phase. She will do anything at all to not have to go to sleep. Including every little thing she knows will get us upset. Maybe Eli knows you guys are sensitive to leaving him and he's just being a typical manipulative 3 year old. maybe he is having bad dreams. i don't know. good luck with that one. it's hard when they don't sleep well at this age.
Post a Comment