...about products of our environment and not knowing how our kids are going to turn out... I got this email and LOVED it!! This is one mothers version of good discipline. Making your kid stand out on the street corner with a sign. He looks thrilled - doesn't he?? LOL! I don't know that I would ever do it - but if I had a kid that was stealing, it would take some drastic measures to wake him up. I don't blame her in the least. The last picture is hilarious. I guess that was how you make sure your kid actually does it!


4 comments:
Oh my gosh! That's too funny. Can you imagine making your kid do that?
This made me think of my blogging friend, Katie. She did a post on crime/punishments. I nearly died laughing. If you have a second, go to:
http://alanosfamily.blogspot.com/2008/02/punishment-fits-crime.html
sorry, i don't know how to do links in comments! :)
Love it. A lady here in Jax did the same thing with her son. He got in trouble at school so she made him hold a sign across the street from the school. The news interviewed the kid, I felt bad for him cause he was crying during the interview. Hopefully he got the point to behave in school
lol! i've seen this before and think it's a great idea!
I love the look on the mom's face while she sips her drink and watches her son...priceless...=D
Post a Comment