Thursday, March 20, 2008

Feet

This kid loves his feet. I mean LOVES his feet. He is a very oral kid and seems to stick everything in his mouth... this just means I'm in trouble in the months to come. The problem is that he loves his feet SO much that he won't sit up! Every time I try to sit him up, his head goes straight down to the floor. LOL! I was talking to the daycare lady about changing his diaper... also quite the task when his feet are in his mouth. heehee. Although its not as widely accepted as sucking on your thumb... Hope its not a habit that lasts until school! :) (just kidding) Anyway, I just think its so cute.




3 comments:

Paula said...

That is too funny. I can't even get Ashlyn to recognize she has feet. She has no interest.

Meredith said...

this is so cute!!!! i love it when they start doing this stuff! hannah didn't care much for her feet, but ainsley LOVES her feet, still does!

chrissy said...

Ooh, ooh! Your friend Paula has good taste, naming her daughter Ashlyn. :)

And YUM! Feet! Hmmm. Did he take off his sock all by himself? Smart kid.