Monday, March 3, 2008

Thanks Grandma

Just wanted to send you a virtual note. I got your card in the mail on Saturday, and it made my day. Thank you!! I will see you all on July 19th and I can't wait.
And also wanted to ask - have you or my mom tried the cabbage rolls that were in this months Taste of Home? You put them in the crockpot which I thought was different. They turned out really good though. It cooks in a tomato sauce with brown sugar mixture, so its really sweet. We liked them. Anyway, just wanted to pass that along.
And sorry to Chris. I told you the rolls won 2nd place. I was mistaken - those were the stuffed peppers. Hmmm.... maybe we'll try those next week. ;)
Love, Mary

2 comments:

Rae Speedie said...

I printed out your virtual note for grandma. She truly loves reading your blog.
I don't think we had the cabbage rolls from Taste of Home. I will have her look it up. I don't think we have a crockpot. She did make cabbage rolls, but it was her regular old recipe (done in the oven).
Your mom also said that Erin is coming for the reunion too. Can't wait.
Love you
Aunt Rae

Mary said...

thanks for keeping her informed for me. ;) Hope YOU are doing well too!!

Love you