Monday, January 21, 2008

What wonderful neighbors!

This morning I was walking around with a screaming child in my arms and looking outside watching the snow come down. And I noticed that our driveway had just been shoveled! Huh? So I go outside to look closer and there was only one other driveway shoveled right next door, so I'm assuming it was them. Well, you Utahans know that it snowed ALL day long and when we left for the carpet store you couldn't even tell it had been touched. I just walked back upstairs and its been shoveled AGAIN! By this time all the driveways have been done, so I'm not sure if it was the same neighbor, or someone else. All I know is that someone in our neighborhood deserves to be taken to dinner.

1 comments:

chrissy said...

Oh my gosh, that's so nice!

My hubby and my neighbor were outside shoveling the driveways and sidewalks when the neighbor from across the street came over with his snowblower. They thought he was going to offer to help. NOPE. He said, "Hey, If you PAY me I'll snowblow for you." WHAHHH? I thought that was sooo rude!