I'm not going to have debates on here (although it might be fun) ;) but I want everyone to go out and vote in the primary elections!!! I know its hard to know who you agree with the most, so I am adding this link for you to look at and help you know who you are most compatible with.
http://www.dehp.net/candidate/
Ron Paul is my guy. Its funny, because he was the one that I seemed to like the most in the debates, so to see that he came out on top in this survey was kind of nice. I won't get into the political issues right now... there will be plenty of time for that as the year progresses, but for now I just want everyone to vote. I'm in this book club with some neighbors and our whole purpose is to better understand our country and the people who founded it and the reasons they did the things they did. (hence my political kick)
Friday, January 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment