Saturday, January 5, 2008

The magic pajamas

I don't know what it is about these pajamas, but the first time Nathan wears them he sleeps through the night. 10 hours!!!!!! 9:30pm to 7:45am. The funny thing is that these are the exact same pair of pajamas Eli wore when he slept through the night the first time. I kid you not. I actually put Nathan in them last night thinking... wouldn't it be nice. But since he has only slept 6 hours before, I figured no way. Basic Editions baby... they are white with a little duck on them. We actually have a few pair that he wears, but the white one is the only one with this *sleep* effect! LOL! The only reason I am sharing is because I know it won't last for 2 nights in a row - so I'm not jinxing anything. In reality I think its kind of funny because I was trying to do the whole cluster feeding and feeding him lots right before bed to "tank him up". Well it backfired and he would get used to eating really often and wake up every few hours. So I went back to feeding him every 3 to 4 hours and he is sleeping! Woohoo! At least now I know that he CAN do it, thats the important part.

And Eli would also like to share that he can do buttons now. He has been doing them for about a week, and it takes him a little while... but he can do it all by himself. Good thing church is at 11am now. It might take him a full hour just to get his shirt on! :) But I'm proud of him, and he feels a sense of accomplishment I think.

0 comments: