Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Carpet woes

Why is it so difficult to buy carpet? Or better yet, why can't these companies make carpet that I like?? :) I like that better. Make it the carpet companies fault. We want a frieze multi-colored carpet, preferably nylon, and soft to the touch. oh, and dense so that you can't feel the backing as well. Why is that so hard? I have a couple more stores that I want to check out, but I'm starting to get frustrated. Most of the frieze carpets are not soft, and the ones that are soft are not very dense. ugh.
Good thing I have a large stash of dark chocolate here at work. That'll help take the edge off. ;)

1 comments:

Meredith said...

lol! and it's good for you! i don't know a darn thing about carpet. is frieze the long thick carpet? chrissy has really pretty carpet and it's comfortable... you could ask her where she got hers.