We have recently become the proud owners of a Bumbo Seat. Nathan seems to like it a lot. I know that in my last post I was saying how sad I am that he is rolling and now I am having him "sit"... but I'm just glad to have found something else to put him in while I make dinner or change the laundry loads etc. And for those of you who haven't seen these before, its just a foam seat that kind of sinks them down and allows them to sit before they can sit by themselves. They just have to be able to hold their heads up.
I've seen these! It seems like everyone has one. I think olivia's outgrown it by now, though. Even though she's not sitting up alone yet (i know, i know, she's almost 8 months. she's a little 'slow'!) she sits alright in her little highchair. See, the problem isn't getting her to sit up unassisted, it's getting her NOT TO SCREAM when we put her down. I swear, that kid is sooo spoiled. We're gonna have problems with her, I can already tell!!!
2 comments:
I've seen these! It seems like everyone has one. I think olivia's outgrown it by now, though. Even though she's not sitting up alone yet (i know, i know, she's almost 8 months. she's a little 'slow'!) she sits alright in her little highchair. See, the problem isn't getting her to sit up unassisted, it's getting her NOT TO SCREAM when we put her down. I swear, that kid is sooo spoiled. We're gonna have problems with her, I can already tell!!!
these are adorable! i wanted one of them,but ainsley is way too big for it! enjoy it!
Post a Comment