Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Rolling over

He has been doing it for several weeks now, but I finally tried to get a video of it. Its really dark (I'm wanting him to go to sleep) For some reason I can see this on my computer at home, but not on the computer at work... so it may be too dark for most of you to see. Oh well. In this one, he doesn't quite roll over, but you can tell how he does it. ...ok, so I also just wanted a little video of his sounds. I love baby coos. ::sigh::


The one where he actually rolls is WAY too dark and you can't tell anything. Oh well. I will admit when he first started rolling, I wasn't too thrilled. Mostly because he rolls when trying to go to sleep and then he can't fall asleep on his back and therefore starts screaming. But also, I don't want my tiny little baby to grow up!! He is still a newborn in my eyes and shouldn't be allowed to do such 'grown up' things!!!!!!!!!

0 comments: