Wednesday, February 27, 2008

I'm a big kid now!

He has been fully potty trained for a week now! Sadly, I probably could have posted this months ago, but I was too cheap (and tired) to let him out of his pullups at night. I figured I already had one baby waking me up - didn't want to change sheets in the middle of the night too. Plus, we had the Costco size box and wanted to use them up. But now they're gone and Eli has been accident free!! No, I'm not jinxing anything because I know he will have accidents, he just hasn't yet. If he does tonight, thats fine. I'll go to bed early. ;) I even heard him get up in the middle of the night. All by himself! Got up, went potty, went back to sleep (closed the door and everything!) He probably does it every night, but I haven't heard him. Anyway, just wanted to brag on my big boy.
And I had to take this picture of him. He hasn't taken a nap in months!!! I was shocked when I turned around and he was out. LOL!

3 comments:

Meredith said...

that is so sweet! what a big boy!!!!!!

Amber said...

That is so awesome. Congrats!

Robert Gillie said...

That's my boy! I used to say "baby"...can I still say that?
Grandma.