Thursday, February 7, 2008

Riverdance...

Woohoo! I got to go to Riverdance!!! It was great, and it'll be something to remember. Thanks Mere for going with me. Its amazing to me how they're able to do those things with their feet. wow. My favorite was probably the tap dance guys. They had 2 tap dancers and they faced off with a few of the Riverdance guys. That was entertaining. And then there was this soloist with an incredibly deep voice that was just amazing. He had range too. He was starting to hit much higher and softer notes.. it was great. I guess my coworker got tickets for him and his wife to go tonight. I was happy to give him a good report and tell him that he will enjoy it. Unfortunately, that was the end to my eventful week. I don't have anything going on until next Wednesday. oh well.

As for the roof (since you asked Chrissy) we have a insurance guy coming to inspect it, but not until Tuesday. So we're waiting. It looks exactly the same and we still have water dripping constantly. I'm REALLY looking forward to this weekend (not) The weather is going to warm up which will be nice, but it'll melt all the snow on our roof and cause more leaks. Lucky us. We feel like we need to do something, but there really isn't anything that we can do. Its such a helpless feeling. My guess is that the insurance guy will tell us its not covered... and we'll have to wait another week to get a roof guy to come look at it. Maybe I'll just schedule a guy and if it is covered under insurance I can cancel him. I hate to let this go even longer. Anyway, we'll see what happens!!

2 comments:

Meredith said...

ugh. the leaking roof is no fun! but RIVERDANCE sure was!!! I loved the Irish Men's troupe with the lightening storm. The Russian ballet was pretty cool, too. I've been tapping my toes all day today! :) Thanks again for an amazing evening away!

chrissy said...

Wow that's crazy, Mary. I wonder if it'd be covered or not. Doesn't it have to be a sudden water problem to be covered, not a slow leak? I don't really know insurance and all that stuff. But I hope you guys can get it fixed fast. Geez, I'm so sorry!