Friday, February 1, 2008

Quick update

Well I think we might have found our carpet. Its soft, its multicolored, its got a decent rating, and its priced right. The multi-colored samples are not as dense as the solid colored counterparts, but its as close to what we both want as I think we'll ever get. Its PET polyester, which is recycled coke bottles... so thanks to all you recyclers out there... :) We're just waiting for them to send us larger samples so we can decide on a color.
We're also recently the proud? owners of a Wii. Thats right, there are video games in my house. :) Never thought I'd say that. And as I've said many times before, I'm not anti-video games. It just seems like a waste of money because they're outdated so quickly, then its on to buy the latest and greatest. It also seems silly to spend $50 on every new game. That said, I've spent quite a bit of time playing. Darn that Guitar Hero. There is a song that I really like and I want to learn to play it on the Medium level. (which is HARD!) Eli likes to play the tennis and bowling games. And I think we might need to ban Chris from playing tennis. He is going to smash his hand right through our TV. But in his defense, you really do get into it.
As for the next few days, Saturday is Pres Hinckleys funeral, Sunday is the Superbowl (and we're having Chris' sister and her family over), Monday is a BBQ at work and Nathans 4 month check up, Tuesday is an all day seminar for work and SUPER TUESDAY, and Wednesday is Riverdance! YEAH! Should be a fun week!
And just want to remind everyone to get out and vote on Tuesday (except for you Michiganders) I don't care what your position is or isn't... (mine changes daily) but this is what makes our country great. I just wish my state 'mattered' in the voting a little more. Oh well.

1 comments:

Meredith said...

woohoo! can't wait to see the carpet. and since i recycle ALL of my Coke cans and bottles... you're welcome! :) i could just donate my bottles straight to you and cut out the middle man! :)

i can't WAIT for Wednesday!