I am constantly getting funny forwards at work/from friends. I always enjoy a good break. The first one is my life. Thank you Nathan. The second one is a link to take a test and see how many 5 yr olds you could beat up... LOL! And the 3rd is just a picture of some stupid contractors.
(2) How many five year olds could you take in a fight??? Find out here
It is strangely satisfying. ;)
(3) These contractors are installing steel pillars in concrete to stop vehicles from parking on the pavement outside a downtown sports bar. They are now in the process of cleaning up at the end of the day and anxious to go home.

How long do you think it will be before they realize where their vehicle is parked?
2 comments:
If a child is knocked unconscious, he is "out."
HA HA HA I love it, and it's disturbing at the same time. I took the quiz. I could take out 12. LOL
that is sooo funny! love that last one. and the first one is sooo true! i'm still waiting to find out how many 5 yr olds i could beat up!
Post a Comment