I want to cry. There is so much water in our roof... And in our house. I just want to cry. I noticed yesterday when I went to get the mail that the door was very swollen and would barely open. Then I noticed a little bubble in the paint on the door jam. I popped it and out came a bunch of water. Then I looked some more and realized there was another HUGE bubble above the door. Popped it and tons of water. Chris was gone, but when he got back we did some investigation and the sheet rock was completely water logged and just peeled away very easily. When he opened it up a little, the water was just trickling out and is now being caught with a bucket. He climbed in the attic and there was water running down three of our trusses. ugh. Of course this Saturday night when we realize all this so we have to wait until Monday. I guess we have a serious ice dam on our roof and the water as it melts and freezes ponds on the bottom and has no where to go but in to the shingles. (and into the house) So pray for us. I'm hoping we can get this fixed. Can't really replace a roof with a foot of snow on it.

2 comments:
oh no, mary!!!! i am so sorry! makes me kinda glad to be renting right now!
OH MY GOSH Mary! Are you serious? That is my worst nightmare. How's it looking now with some time passed?
Post a Comment