Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentines Day!!!

Can't you feel the love? :) I'm not huge on these kinds of holidays... but figure I'd pass along a friendly greeting to you all. Anyone doing anything fun? I'm getting a massage tonight, but it has nothing to do with Valentines Day. It has more to do with the insane tension in my neck and back that has caused me to take prescription strength drugs for a week just so that I can function. Hopefully we can get some of it resolved.
Eli woke up at the crack of dawn this morning, so while he was watching his show, we made a Happy Valentines Day picture for Julie (his daycare lady). We didn't do any cards or anything for his friends.. Mommy is too lazy - and he has too many friends at daycare. I would hate to forget someone. We did make one however for Grandpa Gillie who is having his (gasp!) 70th birthday on Monday. Love you Dad. ;) I'll send it out today - I apologize if it doesn't make it by Monday... Miss you lots! I should send one to Grandma Gillie as well since we missed her birthday in December. :( Talk about an ungrateful child.
Well, I guess I better get back to work. I have to write a CatEx Environmental Document to help an elderly couple move out of their house before our project goes through. We would have bought their house anyway, but their health won't last until the project goes through... so I'm supposed to do theirs in advance. Unfortunately I hate Environmental Documents, and I've been putting it off for 2 days.. oops. Alright, alright, I'm going to work now. Hope you all have a fun day

Happy Valentines Day!

1 comments:

Meredith said...

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!! Woohoo! We didn't do Valentine's cards either. And Hannah has done nothing but ask to do them all day. I guess I'll get her a package at smith's tonight. Maybe they'll be on sale! :) I hope your massage helps. Make sure to drink a LOT of water afterwards and take some Motrin before. I hate to tell you that the massage might make it worse for a few days before it gets better. At least that is how mine used to work when I hurt my shoulder.