WOOHOO!!!! Thank you JUB! One more reason that working is kind of nice. I got a bonus! I think I might get myself a new stove (hopefully gas) and/or a freezer for the garage! It very much made my day. Plus we should still be getting our "Christmas present" at the Christmas party which isn't much - maybe $200, but that'll add in to 'get Mary some new appliances' fund. :) Wow... just realizing how sad that is. I get this extra money and the best thing that I can think of to spend it on is appliances. I'm pathetic.
So everyone is wussing out on me as far as taking their babies to the company Christmas party. Usually its an adults only party, but this year there were 4 babies born, 3 of which were within the last 3 months. One definitely isn't bringing his, one will depend on how tomorrow goes and if he eats just before they leave, but the third has to bring his little one (thank you Justin). I think my boss might be kind of sad. He is kind of expecting to see these babies with all the baby talk that has been around the office. oh well. I guess 2 for sure. To be honest, I'm just not comfortable leaving my screaming 2 month old with a 14 yr old babysitter. Maybe if Grandma lived nearby it might be different.
Thursday, December 13, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Appliances are good . . .
Great company is an understatement!
I get a crappy basket and I have been here for 18 years!!!! You’ve seen it. Actually we don’t even get that anymore.
It’s fun to read your blog. It’s a great way to keep
up with you 4.
Love you - Aunt Rae
Appliances are VERY nice. And that must have been some bonus! lol! Thomas' bonus won't be nearly that big! maybe we can get a dresser at ikea! lol! but only if we also use our christmas gift card! :) i won't leave my 7 month old with anyone... i won't leave hannah with many people. too paranoid.
Sue Ellen got her bonus check too. Actually, the company is trying to spend the rest of their available money before the end of the year. They are a non-profit so they have to use all their moeny each year, they can't post a profit. So, we decided to spend it on Christmas presents. Since we don't have a house to fix or a need for big appliances, we figured this was the next best thing. Hope your freezer idea works out.
Post a Comment