Saturday, December 1, 2007

An Ode to Target

Ok, so maybe not, but can I tell you how much I love that store?? We spent an hour and a half there and accomplished EVERYTHING! We pulled up and the bad mommy that I am didn't realize the hour. Eli mentioned something about being hungry... oops. Well, we had already parked, so we go in and eat. They have a lovely $2 meal with a hot dog and drink, or for Eli - Mac n cheese with fruit snacks and milk. Then we go shopping and I get a baby present for Cassie, Christmas outfits for the boys, snow boots, a car seat cover, and all my grocery shopping for tomorrow. One stop shopping and it isn't run each other down like it is at Wally World. Of course if I had done my shopping at Walmart, I probably wouldn't have spent as much as I did. We're not going there.

At least it stopped snowing. Not that I necessarily want it to stop - I just don't like it snowing when I have places to go, or I know that family is driving. And everyone is coming to our house tomorrow. At least wait until after then!! I think everything is ready. Everything except a clean house. Oh well. Its family. They can understand my hectic life. If I could crawl into bed right now I would.

0 comments: