Hmmm... I've been thinking if there is anything that I really want to do better this year. There's a bunch of things, but I don't know if its anything I really want to 'resolute' to do better. You know? I know I would like to keep my house cleaner, but lets be honest... what is the likelihood of that. ;) So here is what I've come up with for now and I might edit/add to it later. Meredith put some things on her blog and it got me thinking that with this being so 'black and white' I can come back at the end of next year (or throughout the year) and see how I did.
1. Food storage. An ongoing goal, but I would like to be better at maintaining my 3 months of canned food and start using the flour and sugar from the cannery instead of buying it from the store. I also want to learn about sprouting which is something my ward learned about the day that I had Nathan.
2. Go to the temple more often. I may defer this goal until Nathan gets a little older and I am more comfortable leaving him the hands of teenagers. Once I do I need to go at least once a month, but my goal is twice a month. (And with Chris too)
3. Budget. I'm good at putting money away for savings and for certain purposes, but the leftover money (ie going out to eat, walmart and target trips, and other random stuff) I don't keep track of as well.
4. Alright, I'll put it on here... I would like to clean the house more often. Even through the exhausted days (and nights) to keep up on something. Vacuuming, picking up toys, filing the bills, bleaching the shower, whatever. I know that spending 20 minutes a day will probably help out more than a couple hours on a Saturday. Ugh. I don't like that one. You think I could convince Chris to take this one on too and help? probably not
Thats all for now. I may come back and add more later. Happy New Year everyone! Hope you all enjoy 2008!! Its 9:30 and I think I might go to bed. LOL!
Monday, December 31, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
yea, mary! now we just have to help each other remember our goals! lol! if you want to go through the salt lake temple, i can watch your kiddos and then you aren't away from them for so long and i am definitely not a teenager anymore. i could handle it for a couple of hours every other week or so.
Post a Comment