All wrapped up and good to go. I was talking about this with another lady who had a baby about the same time I did (but 12 years ago) and what it is like to have a new baby at this time of year. What a blessing it is and you get a real sense of what Mary was going through and how special it was to bring a new baby into the world. Obviously her child was the Savior of the world, but the love of a child and especially a new child is something that any mother can share. We are so blessed to have our kids and I feel especially blessed to be a mother. These pictures are kind of silly, but he is my special gift for this year. :)
I remember when I had Ashlyn. She was born Christmas Eve. Christmas morning the nurse brought her tucked all the way in a stocking one of them had made!
1 comments:
Aw, that's so cute!
I remember when I had Ashlyn. She was born Christmas Eve. Christmas morning the nurse brought her tucked all the way in a stocking one of them had made!
Post a Comment