I could really use a nap. I don't think I've stopped all week. But I'll admit, its been a fun week. Today I took Eli to the movies. Actually it was the first time he had ever been to a movie theater. We went to Mr. Magoriums Wonder Emporium. He enjoyed himself, although I'm not sure which was more fun... the movie or the popcorn. ;) We only had one potty trip and it was about 20 or 30 minutes before the show was over and he was ready to go home. I got him to hold out until it was 5 minutes left but he was really done. Nathan went to daycare. I thought it might be good if he went for 1 day before he HAD to go. Let Julie get to know him a little bit and see how he was going to react. I guess he did pretty good. Thankfully. Its just so weird to bring him to daycare. He seems way too little. Eli was much bigger by now, and I think its just hard to give such a little baby away. (even if it is just for 6 hours) I don't know.
I actually figured out today that we could PROBABLY make it work if I quit my job. Our savings would take a serious hit and we would never eat out again... I just don't know if I'm willing to sacrifice our savings. At the same time - that is really all I'm working for. Most of my paycheck is going to daycare, gas, and other expenses that is costs us for me to work and leftovers go to savings. What is worth more? Helping our kids go to college or raising them as they're small kids? At the moment I can't answer that. Either way, I would work until the fall when Eli starts preschool. Right now I'm just sad that my little tiny baby is going to be in daycare. He is just so little. We had his 2 month checkup and he was 10lbs 14oz and 21.5" long. Don't remember his head, but he is exactly 50th percentile across the board. He was miserable after his shots, but he is fine now. He got the new rotovirus vaccine which is given orally. He sucked that thing up like it was going out of style! He loved it! Although, I'm thinking that some of his crying later that day could have been his tummy from the vaccine. Who knows. Alright, enough rambling for now... I'm going to bed.
Friday, December 7, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment