Wednesday, June 11, 2008
I have an addiction
I'm addicted to Gilmore Girls. I admit it. My name is Mary Porter and I have a problem. I started the series over a couple weeks ago and am already 3/4 the way through Season 2. But I can't help myself! I love it. I love all the people and the quirks and jokes and fights... I figure I'll have the thing finished in a month - so its a short lived addiction... but one none the less. I'm right at the point where Jess and Rory got into the car accident. The beginning of the end for Rory and Dean. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
you crack me up!
I watched the first season when it came out, but you know how it is. You get busy, then miss an episode or two, and pretty soon you've missed so much of it that the story is totally off and you have no idea what's going on. Maybe I need to put this on my list of thing to watch! Because when I did watch it I loved it!!!
Oh man, I want the seasons! So dont feel alone... If I had them (or cable), I would have an addiction too. Love it!
LOL...love it! I do not watch gilmore girls, but I have equally, if not more so, strong addictions to the following: Friends, 24, the Office, Lipstick Jungle, and a slew of others...it's a wonder i get ANYTHING done...LOL
Post a Comment