Eli had his 4 yr check up yesterday. He is doing great. 35 lbs and 38.75" tall. So I think we can officially rule out NBA as a career choice. (he was 20th percentile for height) But overall, he is doing well. I asked about the possibility of asthma and told the doctor things that I've noticed. I guess he is too young to do actual tests, so they just take my word on it for now. He pretty much said flat out - it sounds like asthma for sure. They gave me a spacer tube to use when he needs the medicine and a few refills. So we'll see. I've noticed that he hasn't had any bad fits for a while, but I still worry about him. At least we have something for him if he needs it.
Oh, and I did my monthly weight check on Nathan. Mr. 15lbs 9oz. :) At this rate he will be 20 lbs by a year! YEAH!!!!!! He has gained almost exactly a pound and a half every month since he lost weight at 5 months. Although to give you some perspective, Eli was that same weight at 6 months. So he is still a little behind - but catching up VERY quickly. I have another post to make about him, but I need a picture first. Stay tuned. ;)
Tuesday, June 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Eek, asthma is scary. Is it something he can grow out of? I'm sorry.
But woo hoo for Nathan! That's great!
probably not. A few of his cousins have it, so I think it just runs in the family. Usually its just a lot of coughing, but at least we can treat it now.
Glad to hear your children are healthy.
Good that Nathan is gaining weight. Your mom said he was doing much better.
See you in a couple of months.
In case you might not know, she loved having all of her grandchildren together in Nebraska. She went on and on about how much fun it was.
Love Aunt Rae
Post a Comment