Sunday, June 8, 2008

We have teeth!!!

Nathan got his first two teeth recently. Actually I think the first broke on our trip out to Nebraska and the second broke on our drive back. He didn't fuss or anything. You would have never known. I just can't believe they came this early. He was a week shy of 8 months. I think Eli was around 11 months before he got his. Sorry the pictures are so blurry. Its hard with a wiggly kid, one finger in his mouth and one finger on the camera. Oh well

And this was after I gave up. I just love this picture. Its like he was looking at me saying 'you're nuts mom... leave my poor teeth alone'.

This is the last thing I'll share. Its just a video of the 2 of them playing. It seems whenever I turn the camera on they stop whatever they're doing, but this is pretty accurate of how they play together. Just imagine Nathan shrieking constantly....

1 comments:

Angie said...

SO cute! I love Nathan's little teeth!