Monday, June 30, 2008

Reality? What's that?

Well, my saga is over. I have finished Gilmore Girls. I embarrassed to admit how quickly I got through them. I mean - that took a month?? 7 seasons in a month?? Thats pretty sad. I have to admit though it was a fun month. It was weird to watch them all, because I remember things happening, I just don't remember the order they happened. So I kept thinking something about Lukes hat.. but we were getting down to the last few episodes and it hadn't happened. Then of course it happens and I'm happy, but I swear there was a few days where I thought I was going to have to rewatch them all because I knew I had missed that part. :) There were a few times that happened.
So I'm back to reality. I turned on the tv this morning when Nathan woke up and I just didn't know what to watch. Real tv stinks! I do have some shows in the DVR that have been waiting for me, but I haven't started them yet. So if anyone has any must see shows this summer, let me know. And if not, looks like I'll be going to bed at 8:30pm every night. Probably not a bad thing. ;)

4 comments:

Carrie said...

Hey I dont think that is sad, I can completly relate! I have many TV series, feel free to come and browse them and I will make recommendations. Have you seen Veronica Mars?

Carrie

chrissy said...

WOW. You totally stomped my record. I watched three seasons of LOST in a month, and I thought that was impressive! Ha ha

Hubba's Thoughts said...

I've watched this show off and on.. I should rent the series and watch it. With Gary working SOO much in Lindon I have been taking care of the inside and the outside of the house.. Maybe when he gets back to normal hours and I have more time on my hands I'll go rent it..
It was great seeing you guys at the party!! Too bad they are only twice a year... Have a great day.

The Udall's said...

I'm addicted to HGTV. I keep watching these home improvement shows and now I want to be on one! I even went onto the website to see which shows were taking applications. But, Caleb said no. I think I'm gonna wait until he's deployed then try to get on a show. What do you think???