Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Magnum

This one is for Caleb. My son has been called several names by my friends and family... because he is not the smiliest (is that a word) baby in the world. He smiles, just under his own terms and when he is NOT in the company of strangers. I get comments from people at church, from the babysitter, from Uncle Caleb... ;) He is just a very observant little boy who takes it all in and watches people. He isn't quite sure what to make of them I think.
Well, just to prove to you that number 1, he does make noise and number 2 that he smiles...

Here he is being a little noisy. Usually he is screaming at the top of his lungs during bath. Of course, the camera isn't on when he does that... At least he isn't just sitting there staring since SOME people think that is all he does :)


And smiling...
And what the heck... for comparison sake... lets take a look

"Magnum"And Nathan
(or)
I'll let you draw your own conclusions. I'm going with no.

This is a picture of my boys when we went to the Weber Basin Water Conservancy District where they have all these plants that are great with not needing much water.

2 comments:

Adam and Tiffany said...

What is it with baby's sucking on washrags. Mine love that too. He is so cute splashing around like that. What a little cutie. What happened to our play dates. They suddenly stopped.

chrissy said...

I've never seen a baby love his bath so much! He was quite vocal. I don't know what your friends/family are talking about :)