Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Fathers Day!

Maybe I should let Chris write this so he can give you his side of the story... Today started very early with some cries from Elis room. He puked about 3:30... lovely. Then Nathan woke up (as usual) at 4:30am. I got up and spent some time with Nathan until he was ready to go back down then we both got a short nap. He got up again around 7:30/8:00 and we made daddy breakfast. Both kids were being loud, so I assumed Chris was up and brought him breakfast in bed. Nope! Not awake... oops. Anyway, I stayed home from church with Eli and its been a pretty lazy day ever since. Eli still doesn't feel well, and I believe him and daddy are resting upstairs. :( We tried to go on a walk... but that was right before Eli got sick again. Oh well. If nothing else, I'm coming right along on Gilmore Girls. I'm watching the Season Finale of season 3 at the moment, and will probably be one or two in to season 4 before I go to bed. ;) An excellent waste of time if I do say so myself. LOL! Tonight is crockpot Italian Chicken and rice. And that is it for Fathers Day. Chris never told me what he wanted, so he didn't get anything, although I think we might go see Ironman on Friday. (what do you say Chris - you up for it?) ;)
On a better note, or maybe related to the throwing up, we went to the movies last night. (...popcorn... too much soda...) anyway, Kung Fu Panda was an excellent movie. I think he really enjoyed it. Mommy enjoyed it too. Daddy was painting doors at home with Mike or it would have been him there instead of me. Anyway, I leave you with this. My favorite picture with Chris and the boys.

1 comments:

Angie said...

Such an adorable picture of the boys & their daddy! Sorry the kids were sick... Hope they feel better soon!