
Buzz "Lightshield" to the rescue. Thats what Eli calls him anyway

Ok, so we spoiled him. There are a lot of presents here...

Nathan enjoying the presents as well. Actually, I think this was a little later that afternoon since he is wearing a different outfit.
Lightning "Daqueen" cake. Again, Eli's words - not mine. Made from Baskin Robbins. It was chocolate cake and cookies and cream ice cream.
Sara and the kids came over for cake.
Thank you black icicng.
And this was Eli's birthday party yesterday. He wanted to the bowling alley, and so he did. Wow... chaos. All the kids seemed to have a good time, but trying to keep an eye on them when it wasn't their turn was a challenge. Luckily a few of the parents stuck around to help. And one of them even sounded interested in doing it for her sons party. There were a couple hang ups. At one point lane 1 shut off and we stood around waiting forever. The guy felt really bad so we got extra pizza and I need to call him back but I think he gave us a discount. I had a good time and would probably recommend it to others (with enough parental supervision). Especially for 4 yr olds. This a picture where they figured out that slipping and falling down was pretty funny. These 2 kids are from his daycare.
Bowling is such a fashion statement
This is the table. We brought our own balloons, but they had some on the table as well. He also got to keep the bowling pin in the middle.
Aunt Erin and Uncle Caleb came as well. I think they were the designated babysitters for the babies.
Eating pizza
This is where Canon ate pizza. He was having a rough time, but he seemed to have fun bowling.
Luckily he came out and ate something. Even if it wasn't with the rest of the kids.

Eli opening his presents. Oy... more presents...
Overall a very successful if not stressful adventure. Eli had a great time and in the goody bags (the bowling alley put together) they gave us 1 hr free to go back and bowl. So Eli is already excited to go back. Of course, it'll just be the 4 of us and not all of his friends. Erin and Caleb came over after the party to hang out and visit. We ended up playing the Wii for a few hours. Anyway, so all is well. We had fun. :)

2 comments:
so cute! your boys are adorable! So...here is my question: Did you find all the presents you had squirreled away for him? i remember the blog about not sure where some of them went..LOL..now I'm really curious! =D
yes, I found them. They were actually where I thought they were (and had already looked before) but they were just one more blanket down. ;)
Post a Comment