Friday, February 15, 2008
There should be a new law
That all women need to get a massage once a week. I had forgotten how wonderful they are! The sad thing is I remember when my last one was. I was pregnant... VERY pregnant and it wasn't within the last 9 months. That means it was almost 4 years ago!!! My neck is feeling better. Its not 100%, but I didn't take any motrin this morning, so that is huge. Hopefully it'll only continue! But just in case, I am going back next Thursday... ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Lucky you, I want a massage too! anyone in the family a masseuse?
I had ONE message when I was, like, eleven. One of my Mom's crazy friends was in school for it, and it felt HEAVENLY.
And, yup, that's it!
Never had a pedicure, either... Man, I need to get out more!
that sounds amazing today. i'd be happy if I could get a five minute back rub from the hubby.
Post a Comment