Friday, February 1, 2008

Interview with Myself

Sorry Mere, stealing this from you, which I know you said you stole from someone else. The madness continues...

1.If your doctor told you today that you were pregnant, what would you say?
Do you want that answer with or without the expletives....

2.When was the last time you were on a plane? July 2007 when we went to Tennessee

3.What did the last text message you sent say? Not sure if I've ever sent a text message. I don't have a cell phone.

4. What features do you find most attractive in the opposite sex? Eyes

5. What is a goal you would like to accomplish in the near future? Get my food storage under control

6.Shoe size? 8

7.Been to Mexico? nope. But I keep seeing the Cancun signs at this travel agency I pass everyday, and it sounds heavenly

8. When was the last time you had a massage? When I was pregnant with Eli. WAY too long ago.

9.What was the last TV show you watched? The Presidential Debate (Democrats) last night. I have to say... that was an EXCELLENT debate to watch. Whether you agree with their politics or not, they did a great job.

10. What are your plans for weekend? Watching Pres. Hinckley's funeral on Saturday, cleaning up for Sunday, and having Sara and Kyle over for the Superbowl.

11.If your significant other asked you to marry them TODAy what would you say? Most definitely YES

12.What is in the backseat of your car right now? I'm embarrassed to say... My 2 car seats, a Clinton plan set, orange vest and hard hat, Baby Bjorn, a Transformer that yells 'Autobots... roll out' everytime I hit a bump and random trash that does not need to be there.

13. What were you doing at 8 a.m. this morning? Running around the house grabbing Elis shoes (trying to get them on), getting Nathans bottle and blanket, brushing my teeth... yelling at Eli to turn off Monsters Inc because 'we have to go'... all to get out of the house by 8:10. ugh.

14.If you could marry any celebrity who would it be? Well now that Heath is gone, Brad Pitt seems to be a wise choice. ;)

15. Have you ever been to a strip club? nope

16. What is the best ice cream flavor? Mint chocolate chunk from Ben and Jerrys. Dark chocolate... white mint...

17. What is the last sporting event you watched? does the republican presidential debate count?? LOL! I guess on Sunday, I'll be able to say the Superbowl.

18.Ever go camping? Haven't been since Eli was a year old, and I miss it.

19.Last phone call? a coworker in Kaysville wondering how to write deeds for UDOT.

20. Are you allergic to anything? cats. apples and peaches make my throat really itchy and gives me a stomach ache after, but usually not bad enough to make me stop eating them.

21. What is one thing you have learned about life lately?? That it comes and goes with time, so we need to live our lives in a way that is going to make us the happiest.

22.What do you do at work? at the moment, writing deeds and putting together right of way packages for our design projects, help others with our design program Inroads... lots of fun stuff.

23. What is your mother's name? Margaret or Peggy for short


24.Ever cried for no reason? depends on what you consider no reason. I've been emotional a lot lately when I see a touching commercial, or think too much on how much I love my kids... or being away from my kids... I guess those are reasons though.

25.Can you do the Crank Hat Dance? ???

26. What is your favorite color to wear? I've noticed 90% of my shirts are in the red/pink or light blue/dark blue category. Probably red is my favorite.

27. What is the longest plane ride you have ever been on? DC to Salt Lake. Do long layovers count too?

28.What is the longest road trip you have ever taken? Jacksonville to SLC when I met Chris. Also felt the longest because it was HOT and no A/C through Texas. UGH.

29.What are your turn offs? vulgarity

30.What is your last alcoholic beverage? never had one

31. What are you craving right now? a smoothie and Jasons Deli portabello mushroom wrap. YUM!

2 comments:

Meredith said...

so you really stole it from your niece's husband's cousin's wife! :) and you are welcome for making you wear pink in college! and all i have to say is... Brad Pitt, Fight Club! Yowzers!!!!

Meredith said...

and if you want to get really technical...
your husband's niece's husband's cousin's wife! :)