I was just thinking that we rarely just take normal pictures in our house. I mean - who wants pictures of the mundane things that our kids do everyday... I guess I do. Well, here they are on an average evening (with the tv off! gasp!!) playing with their toys. Eli loves his trains. Those are by far the one thing he plays with more than any of the rest. Luckily he has 2 sets, so he gets to mix it up a little bit. These are his Thomas ones, and he has a Geotrax set as well.


And Nathan who is still a bit young and doesn't necessarily 'play' with toys has found this little toy to suck on. He'll shake it or suck on it for at least 10 minutes at a time. Its fun to see him start to be drawn to these types of things. Definitely growing up!! ...mentally that is... still looks like a 2 month old. ;)

1 comments:
Fun stuff. I take pictures of the everyday mundane stuff... but I always have. Can't believe Nathan is old enough to "play."
Post a Comment