
Go Nathan!! I'm very excited to announce (no he isn't walking) but he is walking along furniture!! I don't have to go to his 1 yr appt and say he doesn't do that. I was so dreading it. Last time it was about 70/30 of things he doesn't do to things he was doing by 9 months. I was afraid the list for his 1 yr appt would be equally bad - but I don't know. Maybe it won't?
He is also climbing stairs - much to my chagrin. He was up 2 stairs before I even noticed today and climbed all 7 with no problem. The worst part is that he has to climb with you behind him without him knowing you're behind him. Does that make sense? I have just noticed that as soon as he realizes there is someone behind him, he wants to turn around mid staircase and sit down. Unfortunately stairs are not that wide... No falls yet, but there will be many. It just changes everything now. When we were downstairs we didn't have to worry. Well, let the worrying begin!
(sob)
And this is just a video that made me laugh. Little brothers for generations have been picked on. I guess this one is no different. Yes, I did put him in the bucket, but just because he looked like he would fit. Eli put the toys in. Poor kid...

4 comments:
so cute! I can't wait to meet him...and my friend who temple hops with me and I want to both go so I'm thinking let's tenatively shoot for the 24th of October in the morning sometime...I know I have that day off. I'll let you know as it gets closer.
He is doin great and I am happy for you! I know those appts can be stressful. The vid was so cute-thanks for sharing
Awww, YAY NATHAN!!! What a cute little guy! And that video made me laugh... That is hilarious.
He's come a long way! I'm very proud of my little nephew. Of course, with the bucket thing, if it had been Cecelia, she'd have climbed in herself. I think it's funny that Eli started filling the bucket. That's too cute.
Post a Comment