Ok, so I'm not an astrological person myself (at all) but I saw a Baby Story recently where they actually wanted a certain sign, so they tried really hard that month and they got their wish. It was just so strange to me, because I have never thought about horoscopes or any of that when it comes to my kids. Anyway, it got me curious as to what my kids were and if it 'fit'. Here are my findings... (found from Wikepedia)
Eli is a Gemini. It says that characteristics are straight forward, open-minded, friendly, outgoing, playful but that they are self oriented, superficial, insensitive and vain. I'm going to have to wait on that one. At the moment I'm going to say no. He is a helper and a giver. He wants nothing more than to be there for someone. (this is why I don't listen to horoscopes)
Nathan is a Libra. This one actually made me laugh. He is easy going, sociable, peace loving, sensitive, fair and cheerful. But in the physical characteristics... it says that they have a 'trademark' dimple. Crazy huh?? Maybe there's something to this astrology stuff. LOL!
Anyway, just thought I would share. BTW I'm a Cancer who is widely thought to be compatible with Scorpio (which is what Chris is)
Monday, September 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment