Monday, September 15, 2008

Crawling

I FINALLY got videos of Nathan crawling. I wanted to get one of him army crawling before he started 'regular' crawling (which he is starting to do). And I did!!! He is still in the transition phase. He still gets around much quicker army style, but he is figuring out the regular crawl (albeit a little wobbly) very fast. It should be said that when Eli was this age - he was still immobile. LOL!
And to give credit where credit is due - the background music is thanks to Danas blog. ;)

This is his new 'trick'. He can crawl like the regular kids!! Mommy is thankful, because it'll save the fronts of his shirts from becoming as dingy and dirty as they have been.



Nathans special way of crawling. He can zip around on the gym floor at church... just ask Daddy.

3 comments:

Rae Speedie said...

YEAH! Crawling, and very well I must say.
Love Aunt Rae

Ticklemedana said...

ha ha...that's so cute...and I love that my blog music is the background! lol

Hubba's Thoughts said...

Holy cow!! That kid must have shoulders of steel to have crawled that way!! Jackson crawls and FOR THE LOVE, he gets into everything! Nathan's a cute little guy!