I think Eli had a good time, but the field was right next to the playground, and you could tell the team would have preferred to play on it instead. Actually, one little boy ran onto the slide during an out of bounds ball. Eli threw a fit when it was his turn to go play and he couldn't go on to the playground. Oh well. They are still so young, but if today was any indication - soccer is not his sport. LOL! The good news is that he wants to play again next week and he says that he had fun. Yeah Eli!!!
This is a picture of one of his teammates Dax. Dax was the "power forward" shall we say? He made a few goals, but not all of them for his own team.


Eli throwing the ball in. It took a minute or two to actually get the kids to watch the ball. They were a little distracted...

All done playing. Go REDS!!!

5 comments:
Yay Eli! I love watching soccer games when the highlight of the game is the snack and the uniform. And high fives with the team? Now that's what I call sportsmanship!(I swear that Dax was one of my preschoolers before he moved!)
lol...I love how sports at this age are all about generalities and basics and having fun...and getting them to focus on the ball and NOT the swings! so cute! I love it...oh, and my friend and I want to Temple Hop! So, we're planning a trip up to see the bountiful temple! No clue when yet, but I'll let you know! =)
Ohh they are so cute in their little uniforms!!!!!
Eli is growing up so fast!! He' so short though!! Does he have a growth spurt coming up? Or is that just going to be his curse? Cecelia has the same short little legs. I'm not sure she'll be very tall, but then, she's a girl and not one cares how tall girls are
Awww, they're all so little! It's adorable!
Post a Comment