(thats what I wish I was doing) but I'm not. I'm posting a blog while I make lunch. :)
Chris' parents get into town tomorrow and I would like my house to be a little cleaner than it is at the moment. I haven't been feeling well the last couple days so my house has fallen into disarray. Serious disarray. Much like it was when I was working and just didn't have time... I have a list of stuff I would still like to get done, and there is a very small glimmer of hope that its possible. Otherwise, I'll have to live with the fact that I had the best of intentions.
So one thing that I haven't mentioned yet is Eli. On Sunday, he was in his very first Primary Sacrament meeting. He did so good! The little sunbeams were all in the first row looking so cute. He sang maybe 30% of the songs, but he gave his line "Jesus Christ Loves Me" right into the microphone - no problems. He was also excited too that he got to eat popcorn and watch a movie for sharing time. There is a little girl in his class who actually sang a solo as part of the Sacrament meeting. She sang the 4th verse (which I don't even know) of I am a child of God. It was so cute and so touching. To just see this little 4 yr old all by herself. so sweet. Well, lunch is ready. Wish me luck!
Wednesday, October 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Um, yeah-I'm not cleaning either. Oh well, this is more fun. Way to go Eli. We are trying to talk Canon in doing his in a few weeks. Not so sure it'll happen.
cute! So...I'm totally planning on coming up the 24th of Oct to go to the temple! I'm thinking earlyish in the morning cause we are going to a masquerade that night...but, let me know if that day doesn't work for you...
Post a Comment