ok, not for sale - just TAKE THEM!!!! They are canning apples as about 40% of them have worms - and you never know which ones have bad worms until you cut into them.
Anyway, if anyone likes to can... PLEASE take them off my hands. They're golden delicious, so they're very tasty. I'm making applesauce as we speak (blog post to come on that subject later) but I haven't even made a DENT in the pile of apples outside. Its insane. Feel sorry for me... :sniff, sniff:
Wednesday, October 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I do feel sorry for you, I didn't even have to be told to. Have you thought about drying them also. I have heard they keep for a long time and I am sure someone in our neighborhood has a dryer.
ooh! My friend Jess and I will TOTALLY take you up on that when I see you in 2 weeks if they're still good by then...by the by...what would you think of me coming up thurs night and crashing then getting up to do a session in the morning on Frid? My friend Jess and I are coming and she'll be in salt lake til 8ish...I don't want to impose and we're game leaving here early on friday or coming up on thurs...chat with Chris and let me know! THanks! I'm so excited...will Meredith be able to make it to a session with us?
ok so this comment is a little late, but i love that song you posted onthe blog. Sometimes i open your blog just to listen to it. I was reading my sister-in-law's blog and she mentioned Honey Crisp Apples. Have you ever had them. They only come out this time a year and they are expensive for apples, but they are very yummy. So i finally read the facebook message you sent. Scot was out there with his wife and 2kids but they just moved to KS so he could complete his masters program in Landscape Arch. JC and his wife are up in Rexburg and are expecting baby #1 in January. Kev's up there with them. Mark and shirsten are both at home still. Mark is 16 (scary) and shirsten is ... 10? Drat i should know that. I will have to do my homework and get back to you on that. Speaking of homework most everyone in our family is still in school. Did you know that my dad went back to school. I think he is working on school counciling (sp?)? My mom's not too thrilled about paying school loans again, but she knows that this is the right thing for my dad to do. Well I think Eli and Joel just got out of the shower, I beter see if i can help.
Post a Comment