I started this book last night... I'm 3/4 through it and New Moon is thankfully sitting on my counter ready to go. I will admit that I have TRIED to avoid these books. I don't know why. Everyone keeps saying they're good, and fun... but I'm usually not much of a reader. Ok, not much of a reader AT ALL. A few friends from Salt Lake were going to get together to go see the movie next month and asked if I wanted to come along. I admitted that I had never read the books and wondered if I would even enjoy the movie. They said - ah, you have a month. Then after Girls Night out we went to Barnes and Noble. It was over. It took a day to pick it up and evidently another day to finish it. :) I'll probably be MIA for the next... ok, maybe 4 days? (4 books, 4 days) LOL!
Saturday, October 18, 2008
I have a new obsession
I started this book last night... I'm 3/4 through it and New Moon is thankfully sitting on my counter ready to go. I will admit that I have TRIED to avoid these books. I don't know why. Everyone keeps saying they're good, and fun... but I'm usually not much of a reader. Ok, not much of a reader AT ALL. A few friends from Salt Lake were going to get together to go see the movie next month and asked if I wanted to come along. I admitted that I had never read the books and wondered if I would even enjoy the movie. They said - ah, you have a month. Then after Girls Night out we went to Barnes and Noble. It was over. It took a day to pick it up and evidently another day to finish it. :) I'll probably be MIA for the next... ok, maybe 4 days? (4 books, 4 days) LOL!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
I knew when you said you bought it that you'd be hooked.
I love your obsesions-they are so endearing to me and make me love ya more! Have fun reading them and I'm here for support!
ha ha...hopefully you'll be done by thursday..=) oh! i need to email you back! =)
Same here. I avoided them because I read Twilight last year and hated it. But I promised my friend that I would read the rest of them, and a promise is a promise. And lucky for me, I LOVED THEM!!! I don't know why I didn't like Twilight. I need to re-read it to see if it sits better the second time around...
Just for the record all Mary does now is read these books, Im forced to come on here just to say Hi to her. Hi Mary!
Can't believe you gave in to the peer pressure! They are so addictive though, my poor kids didn't see me for days either.
Post a Comment