Well yesterday was an eventful day. I quit my job and so did Chris! What are we thinking?? LOL! Ok, so to be fair he has a new job lined up and ready to go, but its just kind of funny. His company is pretty sad to see him go, and rightly so. He has been there almost as long as we have been married. 7 years next month I think... They have been a good company, but things have changed lately and it was time for him to move on. Chris actually mentioned that when we were first married and came back to Utah, neither one of us had jobs. Now, 7 years later, we are both in the middle of our 'last 2 weeks'. I just hope that the owner doesn't tell him to hit the road today and make our insurance expire as of the day he came in (which was yesterday, the last day of the month)
We are scrambling a bit to find new insurance. His new company doesn't offer insurance, but a stipend for families to find their own. Anyone do this, or know of good companies? or better yet, ones to avoid? Humana One is looking like the best value, but who knows. I'm sure the fine print will prove its too good to be true. ugh. I hate insurance.
Well wish us luck!! Hopefully all these changes will be just what we needed. Stay tuned!!!
Friday, August 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Well isn't that special!
I'm sure all will go smooth on all fronts. Hey you could always come back to Michigan and live you your parents basement. Just kidding...
Grandma has Humana for her additional insurance for prescriptions. No problem for her. Good luck!
Love - Aunt Rae
Hey, good luck with everything! I will miss seeing you guys at the work parties!! Gary has mentioned he is sad you're leaving, but totally supports what you're doing. Keep in touch!
Eek, that scared me when I first started reading! I don't really have any advice on insurance. We just go with who they make us at Ry's work. We never have a choice...
Post a Comment