Thursday, August 21, 2008

I'm sorry if I'm rude.

I'm just throwing that out there.
The one thing I have noticed in the last few weeks is how nice everyone is! Everyone helps everyone, offers to help everyone, writes kind notes thanking them for helping everyone... I'm a little overwhelmed! They think of these thoughtful and kind things that would have never crossed my mind! So for all of you in my neighborhood, if I come across as mean or rude because I don't do something that I probably should... I apologize. My brain doesn't work like that. I am not the nice note maker, or offerer of kind services. I blame the fact that I am an engineer and have the logical brain. I've also worked with men all my life. I really do love you, and if you need anything, please ask.
Sometimes I need to be beat over the head with what I should do. Hopefully you all will rub off on me and I'll come around to being as thoughtful as you. Maybe someday

4 comments:

The Life of MattnWin said...

Anyone who knows you knows that you are just the way we like you. You aren't rude and you do know what to say and how to say it. We love you for you and expect nothing else!

Carrie said...

What brought this on ---You are amazing! I count my blessings that we are friends. I hope it wasnt something I said. That happens a lot for me, my sacasim gets me everytime!

Ticklemedana said...

you are so cute...Pretty much all you have to say is you're an engineer...LOL...I think you're pretty thoughful and whatnot, but all i have to go on is comments on my blog!=) I'm sure everything's fine...=D

Jones Family said...

we blame lots of stuff on being an engineer at our house! no worries, mary- i think you are very thoughtful. you comment on my blog- that's all the thought i need! :)