This weekend I got to meet a couple that Chris helped baptize while on his mission. It was great. We met up with Sam and Corinna in Salt Lake to go to a talent show at the convention they were in town for. The talent show was entertaining, but they were able to come over yesterday and go to church with us and visit for a while. I can't remember the last time we had guests come over for dinner. I think its something we may need to do more often. They were so nice and they told us all about their convention and sales. Melaleuca. Ever heard of it? We're going to try it out for a little while and see if we like the products. I like mostly the cleaning stuff. Get the major harmful chemicals out of the house... wouldn't that would be nice.
Next time we have people over though, I'm going to have most of my clutter piles gone. Its just too much stress. My house will never be spotless, but I want to maintain some sort of sanity around here. I'm finding over the last week its a little easier to at least keep on top of the major things (that people can see) and hopefully once I get into a good routine I can tackle some of the organizing that desperately needs to be done. Thats my goal. It won't happen overnight, but its something I'm going to strive for. Well, I'm watching the neighbors kids today (so no cleaning is happening at the moment) but I better get back. 4 boys in one house. Heaven help me. LOL!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Your so cute! I have heard of Melaleuka, our friend in ID works for them and my ex-step dad sold their stuff too. I think some of it stinks but I have heard it works good. (bad memories) Anyway thanks for watching my boys and you rock! They came home and slept they were so exhausted.
I loved that you had guests too! She came to Relief society and totally talked up you hubby and how fantastic he is! It was fun to hear her conversion and how Chris was involved.
Our only dinner guest consist of the missionaries. I love having them over because it's the only time anyone gushes about how good my (mediocre) food is. As for melaleuca, My mother-in-law sells it. She's got their products all over the house. In the bathrooms and kitchen and laundry room. Caleb says it works pretty well, though I don't know anything about it. I just know it works, cause I've used it. I don't know why it is special
Post a Comment