Well I had not had that experience with Nathan yet mostly because I am always in the room with him. ...Story time!
Yesterday we were tidying up our bedrooms. We were in Eli's room and had just moved on to Nathans room. Cleaning up books, clothes, etc. Nathan was with us in Elis room and had started to follow us into his own room. Eli and I started putting things away and a couple minutes later realized Nathan had never made it out of Eli's room. Yikes! Then I hear it, the sound that NO mother wants to hear... SILENCE.
uh-oh... I run over to the other room and see it. My sweet boy just nuzzling in to the little froggy chair. He was quietly pointing at and observing this giant (to him) green frog. I just thought it was so sweet, and very glad that he wasn't getting himself in to real trouble. (for now)


1 comments:
Aw, that's sweet! And you're right, It could've been WAY worse. Like, Magic Marker worse. :)
Post a Comment