Nathan Nathan is my sweet loveable baby that I can just stare at hour after hour. He can stare back too thats for sure! He has this observant gaze where he just wants to figure something out. He has been accused of not smiling at all (because he just observes with that blank stare) but that is not true. He does smile quite a bit and his first smile is usually when his brother walks in every morning.His favorite part of the day is bath time. He splashes just about every last drop of water from his little tub because he gets so excited. He even drenches himself (in his eyes) and it barely slows him down. Unfortunately, I can also count on him peeing at every bath as well...
He is an army crawler. This is new as of our vacation. He can now drag himself across the floor and into everything. You can literally look away for 10 seconds and he will be across the room. I really need to be more careful! He LOVES putting things in his mouth too which is scary. We've had a couple close calls with things he has tried to eat... so he is pretty much a child you have to watch constantly. (lucky me)
He still has his herniated belly button, and the doctor is not hopeful that it will go back in. This time I think I will wait an extra year or two - just to see, but who knows. It makes me sad that he will have to go through that surgery as well. I remember vividly the look on Elis face when I was allowed into the back after his. So droopy and sad. :( No fun at all.
I think he will be my boy that gets in to everything. Sure, Eli unrolled the toilet paper a couple times, but something tells me that this kid is going to do it every day. Not sure why I say that... I'm just worried. (should make blogging fun)
Overall, he is the easiest little kid. He is happy and content and if allowed to explore, he will definitely do it! He just has that face that you have to love and you can't say no to.
...oops.... just as I was typing this he stuck something else in his mouth... Pray that I'm able to direct that energy into good things in the years to come...

1 comments:
What a great idea for a blog post.
Your boys are adorable. I love that Eli tells you "Thank you" when you wipe his bum.
And that Nathan pees every bath time :)
You're going to have so much fun staying home with them every day!
Post a Comment