Sunday, August 10, 2008

Always nice to know you're brilliant. ;)

I scored a 138! Yes, now you know... you are in the midst of excellence. LOL! NOT!!!
For some reason, the clicker isn't working. If it doesn't work for you - click on this
http://www.allthetests.com/tests/iq-test.php3








Powered by AllTheTests.com

4 comments:

Angie said...

Wow... That's intimidating. I dont think I'll take that test.

Oh, and yes, we definitely have to get together in Utah! We were so sad we missed you in Chicago. We got there a little after you left, and were so disappointed!

Meredith said...

Well, you have been busy! Thomas' company offers a stipend to employees to find their own insurance. We are getting ready to start this process, too! Not looking forward to it!

chrissy said...

I, um, ya. I shouldn't even admit this, but I got through the first two questions and gave up. I am not as brilliant! Maybe if I had more time, and the kids weren't running around me screaming. Ya, that's it. I just couldn't concentrate, is all...

;)

Sara said...

Wow, I think that's the hardest I've sweated since college. Not to brag or anything, but I got a 141. :) Of course I had to break out the old paper and pencil though. I can't do anything in my head anymore.