Friday, May 30, 2008

My Baby is 4 years old today!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ELI!!!
Here are some pictures through the years...






He is growing up so fast. This morning he came into my room and I said "Happy Birthday Eli!" He rubs his eyes and looks down at his hand. He pulls out 4 fingers and asks... am I this many today? I said yes, and he pumps his fist and raises his knee and goes "YES!" Although I have days that I can't decide if he is 2 or 7yrs old. He just cracks me up. Its sad to think that he is going to be starting preschool in the fall. He's not big enough for that yet! But I think it'll help him. Just this morning we had his invitations for his party and he wanted to know which one was Alex's. So I asked him what the letters were, and he said A-L-E-X and then what sound each letter made... and I think it was probably the X that tipped him off, but he figured it out.

So in honor of Eli, I thought I would shed a little light on the boy who is my now 4yr old son.
Favorite Color: hmmm... I actually don't know! Blue?
Favorite Food: Mac n Cheese. This is what he wants for dinner tonight, but evidently the mac n cheese at our house is not good enough
Favorite Drink: I'm going with strawberry or chocolate milk.
Favorite Song: I am a Child of God
Favorite Superhero: All of the above?? Superman, Ninja Turtles, Transformers, Spiderman. They rotate on a minute by minute basis
Favorite Person: his baby brother Nathan. He was very concerned with Nathan this morning because 'his nose was leaking'. Thanks Eli. ;)
Favorite TV show: Transformers Animated and Scooby Doo (by the way, both are rated for 7yr olds)
Favorite Movie: Grandma just sent him TMNT. Oh boy.
Favorite Book: Lately its been Guess How much I love you and Polka Dot Puppy. But it will change next week
Favorite Pastime: Digging in the dirt and riding his trike
Favorite Anticipated Pastime: Going fishing with his new Superman fishing pole. He has never been fishing before, but he can't wait!
Favorite Sport: Either Soccer, baseball or golf. He is really excited to play soccer this fall. Actually, I take that back. He is excited to get the soccer UNIFORM. I don't think he quite realizes what that entails.
Favorite outfit: He has a Transformers shirt, a Ninja Turtles shirt and his Superman pajamas. I'd say they were all his favorite.
Best Friend: his cousin Canon
Favorite Ice Cream flavor: Chocolate
ok, so I can't think of anything else. If there is anything else anyone wants to know - just ask. ;)

4 comments:

Rae Speedie said...

Hey Mary -
Great grandma and Aunt Rae say Happy 4th Birthday to Eli.
Give him hugs and kisses from Michigan.
Doesn't seem possible. 4 years old. Time flies huh...
Love to you all.
Aunt Rae

Meredith said...

awww! he's so cute! i love that little guy! happy birthday, eli! have a good day, mom! it's your day, too!

MichLiwacz said...

4, already? I can't believe it. Happy Birthday to Eli from me here in California. Hugs and kisses to you all! Thanks for keeping all of us up to date!
Miss you!!!

Angie said...

FOUR YRS OLD???! Wow! Happy Birthday Eli!