Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Up or down...

I just don't know what to think about my poor little baby. I took him for a weight check on Friday, and he was 14 LBS 1 OZ!!! That was amazing news. He still hasn't quite doubled his birth weight, but we're a lot closer. He gained almost a pound and a half in a month. So that was great. But ever since Saturday, I haven't been able to get him to eat. He has eaten an average of 10oz a day since Saturday afternoon. His mood is great, he isn't fussy, he is sleeping fine... just not interested in eating. I'm taking him in to the doctor this afternoon, so hopefully we can get this resolved. I just have this horrible image of my little 7 month old in the hospital for dehydration or something. I'm just nervous. Please pray for him that everything will be ok.

Other than that, not too much going on. Nothing has changed on the home front. Chris is still working on the baseboards to get them finished up and after that we will really start moving everything back. We're having a garage sale in a week and a half to get rid of all our junk. So if anyone wants to come on up and join in - let me know!! Multi-family sales are much more of a draw than single. :) I'm hoping to start getting rid of some of our baby stuff too. Should be fun, and if anything it gives me a deadline of going through all our stuff. Well, I better get back to work. I'll try to take some pictures... our computer is set up off the edge of our couch at the moment, so its an interesting set up.

2 comments:

Meredith said...

let me know how he is doing!!!! ainsley goes through stages where she won't eat much, then she more than makes up for it. hopefully he is just going through a phase.

Rae Speedie said...

Mary -
Grandma says her 3 girls including your mom didn't even come close to doubling their weight in 1 year.
So maybe Nathan comes by it honestly.
As you know, all of us are just fine.
Love to you all -
Aunt Rae