Sunday, May 11, 2008

Part 4 - Miscellaneous love

Last one in my enormous set of updates...
HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!!!!!!! I am having a very nice Mothers Day. Nathan woke up at quarter to 6, but he went back to sleep around 7:30 and so did I. Woke up just in time to get ready for church. (Thanks Chris for taking care of Eli) Then I came down and had all this waiting for me!

I got 2 drawings from Eli, and card from Chris and I got the movie Enchanted! I love that movie!!! I think I work with that girl though. She is the happiest, smiliest, person I have ever met. And I'm so proud of Eli for writing "I love you" I don't know if you can quite tell, but I can! I can't believe he'll be in preschool this fall. :( He is growing up way too fast. I got a flower at church, and Eli gave his first talk in Primary. It was actually just a spotlight and he told about himself. He said that he loves his family and Nathan is his best friend, he likes to play outside and ride his bike, that Superman is his favorite superhero and he loves Jesus and knows that Jesus will help him live again after he dies. He did great. He wasn't scared or anything! I'm so proud of my big boy.
(this was actually taken 2 weeks ago when we had no furniture, but you get the idea)
Chris is going to make dinner tonight. The chicken is marinating and he said he would grill! Yum!! I love grilling season. It means I get a break from cooking once a week. And lately... I have needed it.
So I think that is all my updates. Here are just some random pictures from the last couple weeks.



2 comments:

Meredith said...

Wow! You have been busy! Don't blame IKEA on me! ;) Btw, it only took me three hours to fit the dresser in my room, so I can't even imagine how long it must take to move all of your furniture around!

I don't think I have anything to add to the garage sale. Well, I have a ton to add, but I haven't had a chance to sort through anything yet! Oh well.

When Ainsley is constipated we give her a bottle of warm water (about 4 oz) with a tablespoon or two or dark karo syrup and it clears her up really quickly without any cramping. when the mixture looks like apple juice, it's the right amount of karo & water.

chrissy said...

AW!!! I loved the card Eli made for you! I could totally see the "I love you". And he's NOT in preschool yet??? Carter can't even write his name yet, and this is the last few weeks of his preschool. Sheesh. That kid is just not interested in writing!!