Sunday, April 27, 2008

My talk is over!! Yeah!! It wasn't awful, but I'm definitely glad its over. Chris and I got a lot of compliments (and from our stake pres... yikes) It was on Developing a personal relationship with Jesus Christ. I guess now I know just how far we have to go...
We're going to be shutting down our computer to move it off the carpet pretty soon - so I'm just saying hi, and we're still good. We have no where to sit. The couches are in the dining room, the table is sitting out back, Elis bed is in the garage along with the changing table and other things. Its amazing to me how when you "clear" out a room, you end up with a bigger mess than you started with. I guess this is why I don't move. (sorry Erin) I feel for you.
Well tomorrow is our last crazy day and we can start putting our house back together. I can't wait. Maybe I'll take a couple pictures when its done... Although that could be a month from now - so don't hold your breath. ;)

0 comments: